The natural swimming pool and the sauna are included in the price. The warm water relaxe bath is included in the price for bookings of minimum 2 days in the period between April and October. * For bookings of only 1 day or bookings between October and April there is always an extra charge of €150,- per day.
The wellness is open from 8:00 until 22:00. No glasses are allowed in the wellness. Please use plastic cups provided. Making fire is only allowed in the fire pit. Do not make fire around the pit. Please keep an eye on your kids around the wellness.
Edville Home is located 5 km from the city of ghent and close to the river ‘de Schelde’ where you can make beautiful walking and cycling trips. Several supermarkets, bakeries and shops are located in the vicinity of Edville Home.
Edville Home is located 5 km from the city of ghent. The center is reachable by public transport. Bus stop ‘Melle Tuinbouwschool’ is located 100m from our address. For more information about buses and trams please visit the site: https://www.delijn.be/en/ Note: there are no night buses, so make sure you know when is the last bus (around 1) or be prepared to go by foot or pay the taxi. Taxis are fairly cheap in Ghent. The starting price is €8.50 for the ﬁrst 3km.
The guest pays 30% of the total price for the confirmation of his reservation. The guest pays the remaining 70% of the total price 2 months before arrival. Last minute reservations (less than 2 months before arrival) are paid in full after confirmation. Guests may cancel or reschedule their reservation up to 2 months prior to arrival. The first payment is non-refundable. There is a deposit of 600€.
Guests can cancel free of charge up to 14 days prior to arrival. The guest pays the total price of the reservation 48 hours after making the reservation by bank transfer. Guests may move or modify their reservation free of charge up to 14 days prior to arrival. The guest pays 100% of the total price when the cancellation conditions have expired. The guest may receive a voucher worth 80% of the total price if the cancellation conditions have expired under the following conditions: – Lockdown in the guest’s home country or in Belgium due to COVID – Extension of COVID’s quarantine rules after the reservation has been made. There is a deposit of 600€.